What is IABC
IABC offers both LIVE and recorded online Bible study classes and materials with two main projects: (1) The Coffee With Paul (CWP) Classroom; and (2) The Greek New Testament Translation Team (GNT3). IABC is a not-for-profit (501c3) international teaching organization, specializing in LIVE online classes every week. We especially look for people who are hungry for high quality Bible study. See our Expression of Faith.
For a free 13 lesson Bible study on Luke-Acts, Click Here. There is no sign-up. Click the link to see complete information and to start.
Weekly LIVE Bible Study
To participate in our weekly LIVE Bible studies and discussions, you simply “Enroll” in a 30-day trial program.
- Biblical Text Studies: English-Only and/or Greek/English Biblical Text Study (Get full info)
- If desired (optional): Learn NT Greek or become part of a Greek NT translation team (GNT3).
- Highly qualified & experienced Teachers
- Participate from Home: no travel required. Occasional LIVE Events (travel optional).
- Choose your own level of involvement.
- LIVE sessions are recorded for 24/7 access/review.
- 24/7 email-based Bible discussion groups.
IABC is for highly motivated and hungry Bible students.
IABC has a passion for promoting responsible, contextual, and conversational Bible study.
- We are not a church or a typical school
- We do not offer grades or degrees
- We are not in competition with any school, church, or other organization
In fact, we offer material and teaching that supports other Christian endeavors.
- We are an independent group, not associated with any particular Christian denomination.
- We have study partners from numerous Christian backgrounds and we attempt to be supportive of private and group study for schools and churches.
We pay close attention to scholarly literature and publications, but with an overriding sense of looking for the “so what” of the the things we study. We are not an ivory tower group, but are constantly looking for practical applications of our times together.
Following is small 3 minute sample from just one live class on 1Corinthians:
Click above for a 3 Minute Sample Video
You can enroll in any one (choose only one) of the following study projects of the Institute:
- Live Online Classes
- Real discussion every day, 24/7 access
- Women & Men of all ages.
- Working, Retired, Busy.
- Members are from all Locations and all Backgrounds
- This group is also called IC2 or Inner Circle 2.
First Month Trial Membership for $1
- If you select this group, you also have full access to the English Text group above.
- Hands-on Greek NT Translation Study Project
- You must have had some Greek already OR be willing to learn it
- 1st Year Greek is included with this option, and you can review as often as you like.
- A unique study opportunity with a motivated team of translators
- This group is also called IC3 or Inner Circle 3.
First Month Trial Membership for $1
- You do NOT need to have any prior Greek.
- You can choose live and/or recorded sessions.
- School/church administrators should contact us for set up.
A new approach to Bible study for individuals, small groups, and whole churches.
Click the Picture
What Our Bible Study Partners Are Saying!
. . . from one of our board members and teachers:
Dr. Mike Wilkinson
brings a casual presentation during our Saturday Inner Circle 2 gathering (July 23, 2016).
He had just returned from a trip to Zimbabwe in early July 2016
(a 60 minute video)
What Others Are Saying . . .
Here is what a few of our Bible Study partners have spontaneously said to each other about our study groups.
We did not solicit these statements as testimonials!___
|This Inner Circle is a safe place to think outside the box and offer up ideas on scripture that other “God-taught” people will consider and challenge with scripture. When I try to read scripture with ‘fresh’ eyes, not reading into it what I’ve always been taught or have always thought, I sometimes get fresh ideas – some more contextual than others. Thinking through that idea on my own can get me off track. That is why the conversational part of this responsible, contextual bible study is so vital. We need each other as we pursue a holy life. Thank you one and all for being that safe place!
|I’ve been catching up today. My problem is that your material draws me in and I find I could easily spend 4 hours chewing on what you offer for each day. Level 1 and 2 are just teasers for 3 and I hate it when I can’t immerse myself in the third level. I can do it quicker but go away feeling like I only ate half of what was on my plate. I don’t say this to critique your material but to compliment it. I find it incredibly valuable. What you put before us is of such high caliber, and is so compelling, and speaks so directly to my life that I have a hard time putting it down and getting on with my day. . . . I don’t know what you can do to make things better, but I do know this—-DON’T DUMB IT DOWN!
|Like Lacey, I was surprised at the length of the scroll. I dressed up in my biblical outfit (have used it many times for VBS) and read it to my secretary and friend and her two daughters, they were amused at first, found it interesting by the end. Thanks for the suggestion to do this, I would never have even considered reading the whole letter at one time. It was powerful, getting the overall message that Paul wanted to give.
|Gary, I will say again thank you for the spiritual growth that you and the Spirit have helped me achieve. You have changed the way I think about scripture and the way I share scripture with others. In my work as a hospice chaplain I have used your insights on a number of occasions to help those who are hurting to know the peace that comes from seeing anew our Lord in verses they have heard all their lives. And this simply by getting them to see the context and the purpose of that writer for that writing. It is truly a freeing experience. Yet, it is so challenging as I work to overcome decades of how to approach the Word.